Working in IG team can be a very enriching experience, also from the professional point of view. 3 of our current staff members are former EVS.
Volunteers will be involved in activities connected with the management of our network at local and international level.
Just as example, they can be involved in supporting our staff in:
– management of our Facebook pages with professional/business profile and support to awareness campaigns;
– organization of workcamps and youth exchanges in Italy and abroad;
– organization of trainings and seminars in Italy and abroad;
– selection of participants in international seminars and trainings;
– contact with offices of Juvenile Justice
– short training days on volunteering for young offenders
– writing, submitting, managing international youth projects
– book-keeping, accountability and reporting local and international projects
– organization of promotional events/giur/days on volunteering and/or international mobility
Those interested will also have the possibility to actually volunteer in local youth centres for teenagers and kids or in supporting local Eurodesk Infopoint
Volunteers will live in our “volunteers house” together with other EVS and/or IG international staff, in double rooms.
Financial conditions are as described in the Erasmus+ Guide.
A basic knowledge of Italian language and previous experience in workcamps or Youth Exchanges is welcome but not compulsory.
If you are interested to volunteer in Sicily, please send your CV and ML to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 27th of April.